station drawings, etc.

Mon Nov 17 09:18:21 EST 2014

Another possibility for drawings could be the National Archives II in
College Park/Adelphi, Maryland. I have been there on similar and other
projects.

However, on the B&O and Southern stations I went looking for, they were hit
and miss and really few and far between. This surviving record was from the
1915-1920 era Valuation survey.

Based upon what I looked at, and who knows what the N&W lines, Radford
Division might hold, it could be anything, little or nothing.

Plus, unless you know in advance that something specific is there, it could
be an exercise in futility.

However, next time I am over there, and I do have to go "sometime" on other
research, I can see what is there on a general basis for the N&W or
anything else and report. The place is only 20 miles away from me and of no
expense.

The only thing I'll have to do is renew my research card, but I've done
that before and know the basic procedure.

FWIW

Bob Cohen