611

Wed May 27 13:04:26 EDT 2015

2 weeks

thats a full crew, but with a currently operating engine perhaps its
just new flues and a good all round checkover.

I'm amazed how fast 611 got back but again she was not in that bad of
condition either.

2101 got done in one month for the American Freedom train. Thats from
Ross Rowland Himself.

-Lynn-