Thank You

Mon Aug 17 19:42:04 EDT 2015

Thank you folks for the informations that you have sent me.
The Powhatan Arrow was a class act. Pulled a class locomotive. As
suggested I will use Jim's information as a guide for my train. I am
putting passengers in the train. Should make it look better. The
Broadway limited locomotive has almost all of the correct sounds. I
don't know if the engine has the right whistle or not but I am happy
with it. I tend to be very picky on model trains. Don't make a bunch
of passenger cars and paint them for every railroad in the country
wether it is correct or not. I also have a Y-6, Y-5 and a A. still
looking for a N&W wood or early steel caboose.
One of the fellows at our club run a 60 car N&W hopper train with all
N&W marked cars. Some time this winter when it cools down we will run
that same train with a A and a Y-6 on the head end and a Y-5 as a
pusher. Should be a neat train. Friday, Saturday and Sunday it was
between 117-118 degrees. That's hot.

Again Many Thanks for your help.

Chuck Weart