Agents, operators et al:

Fri Aug 28 10:53:25 EDT 2015

Then there is another closer to find source: Roanoke (as well as private collections) and the N&WHS. There are in the society some of the many frequently issued lists the RR produced in a small pocket booklet form. Those list the agent of record for that specific date for open stations. They stopped being issued in the mid-1950's. I have some of the issues in the 1930's and 1940's and am sure the N&WHS has many I do not. Some of the readers of this list no doubt have some as well and may be willing to assist you, if they can locate which pile or box those treasures are located.

Following Bob's clue, I looked in Hollinger box
#00693at the archives and found some of the booklets.
The booklets showed stations, but not agents until about
1941.  The one dated Apr. 1941 shows A. H. Price as the
"T&F" agent -- ticket and freight.

Next is the issue of Nov. 1, 1954 showing W.A.Price.

Next is the Oct. 16, 1958 issue - J.L.Akers.

May have overlooked some of the booklets.

                                                    Harry Bundy