Military Bases Served

Tue Oct 27 11:03:53 EDT 2015

The Belt Line serves the Norfolk Naval Shipyard in Portsmouth, VA.  The shipyard has it's own railroad operation on base.

Don Reventlow

 Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:23 PM
 Subject: Re: Military Bases Served

IIRC, there was a US Navy (?) supply installation very near the Norfolk terminal of the N&PBL.

pete groom (who briefly lived near the junction of the Belt’s line to the Norfolk terminal and the VGN)