RPO presentation - November 20; Morse Day - April 30

Thu Nov 12 08:07:45 EST 2015

Thank you, Frank!

Dave

In a message dated 11/12/2015 7:12:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org writes:

Frank:

Any chance you could post your presentation on  line?

Thanks,

Dave  Phelps

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank,

Your presentation  sounds very interesting and would like to learn more.
Unfortunately I do not  live near Washington DC and I am also asking if you
would consider posting a  video of your presentation to YouTube.

Very Respectfully,
Joseph  Congemi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Dave and  Joseph:

You may download the PowerPoint presentation from
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/WASH_RPO.ppt  If you  have Microsoft Office or a
PowerPoint viewer (free download from Microsoft)  installed, you can open the
presentation.  I recommend saving it to your  hard drive, however, because
on should open it in the notes view to see the  commentary and additional
illustrations that are included in the  handouts.

Part of the presentation includes viewing MEN AND MAIL IN  TRANSIT and MAIL
IN MOTION videos, which run 48 minutes.  I have those  available on DVD but
a low-resolution MEN AND MAIL IN TRANSIT is on  YouTube,

Best wishes,

Dr. Frank R. Scheer, Curator
Railway  Mail Service Library, Inc.
f_scheer at yahoo.com
(202) 268-4996 - weekday  office
(540) 837-9090 - Saturday afternoon
In the 1913 former  N&W Railway depot along Clarke County route 723
117 East Main  Street
Boyce, VA 22620-9369  USA

Please note: only  parcels sent via USPS can be accepted at this address.

Visit at  http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org or
http://www.facebook.com/RailwayMailServiceLibrary

http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2008.DOC
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/ebay/RMSL2009.DOC
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2010.DOC
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2011.doc
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2012.doc
http://www.railwaymailservicelibrary.org/articles/RMSL2013.pdf

http://blog.stamplibrary.org/index.php/2011/01/21/railway-mail-service-libra
ry/

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=353755

"Owney  Day" at the National Postal Museum:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2062104465440.2115624.1029546011&l=906bc64b9f&type=1

If  you have an interest in RPOs, please visit the RailwayPO group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RailwayPO
To  change your subscription go  to
Browse the  NW-Mailing-List archives  at