12 pole line trip

Wed Jul 20 10:53:27 EDT 2016

I don,t know about a sad compromise . And would not defend the WVDOT.but as a tax payer there's no need for any major improvements there considering the population. Besides the coal truck traffic has subsided to all most nothing. I was working in Williamson a while back and came home that way never saw a car even near Dingess Tunnel stopes in the middle of the road at both portals and looked a round.

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards