2-8-0 #7

Tue Aug 16 16:07:34 EDT 2016

Roger,

Here are two photos from the web of 7 and 578.

#7 is in rough shape. May have seen a coat of paint since this photo and I
saw it last but no restoration that I'm aware of. I'm amazed how much
hardware is still on it considering its location.

I wouldn't say 578 is "rotting into the ground". A little rough as well, but
better than #7, with a lot of hardware as well. There are plenty of steamers
out there in much worse shape than these two.

Would be nice to see both restored at least cosmetically.

John Garner

http://www.rgusrail.com/album/wvnwg17/nw_7_08.jpg

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8069/8240667096_4715f895b4_b.jpg