William C. Walstrum, N&W Superintendent of Telegraph

Mon Jan 23 22:59:48 EST 2017

Thanks. Despite having gone to Cornell, I had never heard that Ezra had a son or of his connection to the telegraph industry.

While not at all related to the N&W (unless you count a DL&W branch that was abandoned long before Dereco), the railroad history of Ithaca, NY (where Cornell is) is fascinating.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com