future 611 trips ??

Fri Jun 2 18:59:33 EDT 2017

One place the 611 could run that will be soon unavailable is the Amtrak
Harrisburg Line.  The 611 could use the NS Columbia Secondary to enter the
Harrisburg Line east of the high level platform at Lancaster and run east
to the wye at Zoo Interlocking west of the high level platforms in 30th
street station and return.  Soon Paoli will have a high level platform with
no way around it.  Would be some nice track to run on.

Regards,

John R.