Ingleside to Kellysville

Tue Dec 19 09:38:21 EST 2017

Is route 38/5 (Blake/Jugneck road) navigable in this area?  I'd like to get some pictures along there if I can drive it.
Jim Cochran

Jim:
It's been 25 years since I was on site there and I'm not sure it's Rte 3/5.
You must go in from the Ingleside end.  The so-called Blake Road
parallels what had been the Blake middle track on the south side, then
at the west end of the middle track, it crosses to the north side and
ends -- no houses, no shopping center, no service station--nothing.
Blake has some historical significance too.  It was here in days gone
by, that coal trains stopped for crews to turn down retainers. HWBundy