E33 wiring diagram

Fri Feb 16 10:20:59 EST 2018

These were neat looking raw boned  locos. Not sure how they performed technical and operationally as the whole control technology was in a sea of changes. I cannot but think the deletion of electric traction was a mistake. Our leaden politicians here have shot themselves in the foot by failing to wire up strategic parts of the network and are simultaneously talking about ending the use of diesel traction. Time to dust off the steam loco plans possibly?

Phil Mortimer