E33 wiring diagram

Fri Feb 16 11:51:46 EST 2018

Dan, the archives is "manned" by volunteers on a part time basis.  I'm
pretty confident that someone will see your request and try to answer it.
Restoring that locomotive is very worthwhile.  Bear in mind that we have a
lot of documents preserved, but not yet triaged, so although the guys are
working very hard to organize and catalog everything, it's very ongoing.

Frank Bongiovanni  (looking forward to seeing the loco at IRM even if it
ends up in NH colors).