2018 Convention

Wed Mar 7 08:47:48 EST 2018

Todd
If this is the case . It should just be dropped from the convention this is the NWHS convention not the NSHS convention . I am sure we have some dual members but to be make plans for a different organization make no sense to me.

Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, and
there's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards