2018 Convention

Wed Mar 7 11:11:46 EST 2018

Larry,
  I made no such plans nor am I planning on the behalf of others. The NSHS made the initial plans and invited our members which I only announced. Thanks.
Todd Arnett Director, NWHS 2018 Convention Chairman

-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 3/7/18  8:47 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: 2018 Convention
Todd If this is the case . It should just be dropped from the convention this is the NWHS convention not the NSHS convention . I am sure we have some dual members but to be make plans for a different organization make no sense to me.
Larry Evans

"There's the sun, there's the moon, there's the air we breathe, andthere's the Rolling Stones"  Keith Richards