VGN Date Nails

Mon Dec 3 19:20:16 EST 2018

John,
I have a framed box of VGN crosstie date nails in my collection. The dates are 1940 - 1958. Hope my answer is correct.
Happy Holidays,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners and
Lynchburg Rail Day Model Train Show Coordinator
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908