Pigeon Creek mine info needed

Fri Dec 28 13:52:28 EST 2018

Mine No. 24 was 19.44 miles from Naugatuck

Mine No. 25 was 21.18 miles from Naugatuck

Mine No. 26 was 21.21 miles from Naugatuck

“The N&W in West Virginia ~ 1881 – 1959,” available from the NWHS commissary, has 8 pages on the Lenore Branch, which ran along Pigeon Creek, including track charts.

Alex Schust