Section Foreman's House

Tue Jan 15 22:17:15 EST 2019

Ken -

Is there a copy of the 1920 Building List in the Archives or is it part of
your personal collection ?

It appears to have information that would be helpful in my research.

Paul Mandelkern

Winter Park, FL

Mailing List
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 9:59 AM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: Section Foreman's House

Jimmy is correct, someone who is more local than I can confirm or deny it.
It is the house on the Northeast corner beside the track, across and a
little south of the station site.

But I went back and looked at the 1920 Building list, and I did not notice
this at the time, but it is listed as a 2 Story frame dwelling with a
extended first floor, which matches the Google Map images.

As to when it was built, that would take some searching in the Annual
Reports.

Best

Ken Miller