Rohrer Mines

Mon Jan 21 09:56:17 EST 2019

Abe

I think you may be correct.  Rohrer Mines showed up as a location on the
W-S line in the early 20's.  This location was north of the Castle Rock
Mine Branch.

First 3 blocks are O&P station numbers and the block before the name is
miles from Roanoke. This would indicate that cars could be billed from
N&W origin Rohrer Mines. At least in the early 20's.

	Brenner Siding
1535

	3.22 	Alms House
1540