NS OCS Train Hits A Car In Appomattox Virginia

Sat May 18 15:47:17 EDT 2019

My Dad (Ed Painter Sr) upon graduation from VPI (VA Tech for all you
younger folks)  in 1943 went directly to OCS at Ft
Belvoir.........................upon completion at age 20 he was
commissioned a 2nd Lt in the Army Corps of Engineers.

As for Norfolk Southern's' OCS it stands for Office Car Special.

Ed Painter;  Member #70 - from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA