SD60s

Sun Jul 7 08:34:31 EDT 2019

Ed, as usual your comments were great!

In America we are suppose to have the right to express different opinions
on political issue.  Freedom of speech and expression were among the
hallmarks of our founders.  The mission of the EPA  is very political and
rightfully subject to scrutiny and opinion.  There is an absolute need to
protect the environment and citizens from hazards and dangers associated
with certain pollutants being admitted into the atmosphere or into rivers
and streams or into the ground. Yet many of us over time some the actions
taken by the EPA have become overzealous and constitute overreach. .  Go to
SWVA or Southern WV or Eastern KY and ask an unemployed coal miner for
their opinion about the EPA.  Ask the citizens of communities like Glen
Lyn, VA where the EPA has shut down a power plant and see what they think.

 I'm insulted by the EPA.

Ed Painter - member #70 from Narrows, VA (lived in Glen Lyn from 1955 to
1962) currently living in Cohutta, GA