1969 Convention

Tue Oct 8 17:41:16 EDT 2019

Mike, those images are fantastic! They should definitely be preserved. I
mean, how many images of past railfan conventions do we have at Salem
Avenue? Probably very few from these early years. We can help you scan them
at high resolution if you ever bring them into town. BTW - This weekend is
open archives... hint, hint!

Stephen Warren - Roanoke