1969 Convention

Wed Oct 9 12:30:51 EDT 2019

Is there supposed to be a photo in this email?  I see a line down the left side but no photo.

Phil Miller

Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 3:31 PM
To: NW Mailing List
Subject: 1969 Convention

  John Gardner asked if I had other photos made of the convention at Saltville on Labor Day, 1960. It took me awhile but I did find my contact sheet of the 2-1/4 X 2-1/4 negs (Rollieflex) that I shot. The lone man in the white shirt was my father-in-law, Sanders Frye, who was a supervisor at Olin Mathieson and had responsibilities for No. 11.

   I remember making several 8”X10” prints of this series. If any of the frames are of interest I could dig out that box and might have enlargements that I would gladly send to the Society.

Mike Pierry, Jr.