VGN 100

Tue Dec 31 16:06:55 EST 2019

Gordon, Charlie, a Very Happy and Healthy New Year to you.  And to All.

Now I'm not certain.  I think I have seen that video with #100 pulling one
coach (inspection train? test run?).  And I think it was identified as
being in or near Mullens.  Also, I don't know where in the Pittsburgh area
there is catenary like that. Westinghouse Test Track maybe?? I hope someone
knows and will chirp in.  In any event, I would guess/hope that the
catenary was switched off for the picture.  Sigh.

Frank Bongiovanni