Fw: R&N peels tape! Ex NS F9A #270 Delivered

Sat Jan 4 12:43:04 EST 2020

New Year’s Greetings,
I’m sorry to see the NS F units sold off to various railroads. One of my friends told me that at least they will be preserved and not to worry about their futures. Going on to point out to me that they were not original NS locos. They were repainted in that scheme. Make sure to take special notice of the special NS “First Responders” train. Looks like a model train set! It’s awesome! Thanks Ed for sending me this YouTube video. The steam engine is equally impressive.
Happy New Year,
Norris

Norris Deyerle
Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners
Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org
744 Chinook Place
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908