N&W Passenger train consists

Tue Jun 2 15:47:48 EDT 2020

You might consider looking for an original N&W timetable. The ones I have from 1956 and 1957 include a page titled "Through Car Service" which includes not only details on the consists of various N&W passenger trains, it includes information on routing of certain cars as well as room arrangement of sleeping cars and other details.
Lois J.Ponton