Class M

Wed Aug 12 18:14:10 EDT 2020

Brent,
Thanks for the information on the LMB model. I wasn't aware they were undersized only they were sort of substandard by todays' brass castings. When I get to the LMB I was planning on updating her with better details anyway.
Right now I'm trying to work out a basket case Sunset M-2 I bought. Pretty trashed but most everything is there. No tender but I have a large variety of tenders to add to her. I'm thinking of changing out the Baker VG for a set of Walschaerts I have just for variety. I have 2 other stock Sunset M-2s and will leave them as-is. My PSC M-2 just needs a new home. I like the Sunsets better.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works