Fw: Important Membership Information

Mon Nov 9 14:10:43 EST 2020

Please pass this info along. Please consider joining the Railroadiana Collectors Association in order to educate yourself on the fun hobby of collecting and preserving railroad artifacts and history.
All aboard!
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908