Need caboose end light info

Mon Nov 9 16:15:13 EST 2020

I'm helping a friend restore Clinchfield transfer cab 1111 in Unicoi TN.
The Chamber of Commerce wants to replace the end lights which appear nearly
identical to the ones used on N&W C31's (and I'm sure other cabs).  See
attached pic of CRR and N&W cab for comparison.

Does someone have info re: who made these lights?  Can they still be bought
today, maybe from a different company?  I've checked McDermott (makers of
all kinds of safety lights) but nothing showed on web site.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/