79 Years Ago This Afternoon

Mon Dec 7 15:31:09 EST 2020

All,
I’m one of the N&WHS members that is not on Facebook. This recollection of December 7, 1941 is very historic and should be read by everyone both young and old. Please excuse my question. Was this fine article written by Bud Jeffries? If so I would like to thank him for such a well written article about one of our nation’s darkest days.
Pray that there will never be a World War 3.
Regards,
Norris Deyerle

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908