Fw: Steve Hutchison Norfolk & Western Railway - NS photos that will brighten your holidays!

Tue Dec 8 16:58:40 EST 2020

Holiday Greetings,
Here are two "posterized" photos that Steve Hutchison sent me to show what can be done with Photoshop. Steve and I agree that they are striking. I had the idea that some of you may want to use either or both of Steve's "posterized" N&W RWY steam loco images to create your own Christmas or Holiday Greetings cards for this season. Steve said that they can be shared. My only request is that Steve be given credit for them if you do decide to use them. The N&W Class J #611 photo was taken in Danville, Va. The N&W Class A #1218 photo was taken in Bluefield, WV.
Feel free to contact Steve if you have any thoughts or suggestions. His contact email address info is in Steve's original email. I would like to personally thank Steve for brightening our holiday season!
Stay safe and well,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC,NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908