Arrow

Sat May 8 17:59:01 EDT 2021

I am here representing the Readers of the Arrow.  It is our fault that putting the Arrow together is thankless.  I am sure Ken Miller is right, but I want everyone to know the I love the Arrow.  It is very well done.Thank you all so very much.As far as cutting cost from Tim Hensley's column, I wonder what the next notch or two lower cost would look like.  Would we be able to tell much difference?  Belt tightening is a fact of life.  What savings could we, the spoiled readers, tolerate?
Love to you all,Mike Shockley