Carolina Model Railroaders Layout Reopening Invitation In Greensboro, North Carolina! You Are Invited!

Mon May 31 21:13:58 EDT 2021

Gene Lewis sent me this invitation.
You are invited to the reopening of the Carolina Model Railroaders layout! Please help spread the word. Thank these fine folks for extending true Southern Hospitality.
Oh yeah,
Tell them Norris sent you! Ha! Wait till you get in the door so they won't run you off!
Have fun,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908