portable "step boxes"

Wed Oct 26 10:34:26 EDT 2022

 These slides are from the NWHS "Don Ball Collection". There are few shots
that appear to have been taken the same day at Kemper Street with the same
people.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90688
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90634
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90816
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90786

There is also this shot which looks like it might be Kemper street as well
from the same collection. Can anyone verify?
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=90803

- Roger Link