Last Train 18

Mon Nov 21 17:21:42 EST 2022

Harry, I don’t believe that 5:30am time is correct. I don’t have timetables from back then handy (in the middle of what will end up being a 6+ month move and they’re with the moving company) but I recall in the months leading up to A-Day, 4 and 18 (and 3 and 17) were scheduled to be in Roanoke at the same time allowing connections between them.

-- Larry Stone
   Sent from my iPhone