1890 N&W Reference Guide

Tue Dec 13 15:04:55 EST 2022

So I have to read thru this booklet, especially for Roanoke and New River. What was the early trackage around Radford? There is evidence that there was a second bridge crossing the New (per page 37). Where did those tracks go? Also, there is a long-disused bridge on the east side of Radford. Where did those tracks go? thanks

Craig Close   BORHS/C&A Live Steam/FoGFLP/HFRHS
Balimer Merlan
OK: Far West Catonsville