switch stands

Tue Dec 20 20:27:08 EST 2022

A very clear view of the electric switch stands in use at Auville yard.
This is a small cropped portion of an archive image NG100269.
07-11-1959 from the Peter J. Fifer collection
[image: image.png]

A very nice color image of lit switch stands at dusk by William Gordon
his text: "Class Y6 2145 at Auville Yard 08/28/1959"
[image: image.png]

Mike Rector