Artcles

Fri Jan 6 21:20:06 EST 2023

Ken and I cross-post NWHS info somewhat frequently to the fan group I've
posted Ed's new book info a couple times.  Ken has posted the recent fund
raiser.

At least once every few months I mention becoming a member of NWHS. and
particularly mention the value of The Arrow (which ultimately started this
discussion!) I don't know what, if any, effect it has on Society sales.

I would like to see an issue of The Arrow made available online once every
year or so, as a teaser. I think that would be valuable on the NWHS main
page, as well as the fan page, in catching attention.

I would also love to see more online meetings. I don't know how many people
would join or be a part of them, but as someone who lives in Ohio and has
only been to Roanoke twice in my life, online zoom style meetings represent
my most likely way to participate in group activities. I would certainly be
interested to watch a 15 or 30 minute slideshow, or presentation, with
discussion afterward.

I also think it would be interesting for the Society to have a 30 or 60
minute monthly online meeting. Just to put faces to names and to keep
people actively communicating. Particularly in the absence of conventions.

Mike Rector