Artcles

Mon Jan 9 17:20:44 EST 2023

Okay, I had been skipping these posts because I thought it was on a
different subject, so I'm still catching up. Personally I like the
"rather it's a both" approach. Keep the mailing lists for those who
prefer it, but create a Facebook alternative for those who prefer
that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the email list is the only option
for people to use where they don't have to create a new account
(assuming they are online and do not have a profile with whatever
page, Facebook, Reddit, Discord, etc..., is chosen) that allows them
to read and post, right? That's a huge advantage in my opinion.
Marty Flick