TURNTABLES

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue May 6 21:55:51 EDT 2008

I however cannot afford to buy a turntable, so I have to scratchbuild one for my HO layout. I however have one problem. I am having difficulty finding the inside tracking rail on the edge of the turntable pit. Any ideas on how to model this?
Lois J. Ponton
ljp611 at ntelos.net

To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.orgSubject: Re: TURNTABLESDate: Mon, 5 May 2008 18:51:00 -0400From: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org

Ed,

The "standard" N&W turntable was 115 feet; that said, I have the Walthers turntable and I'm very happy with it.

Jim Brewer