Airbrushing

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat May 27 14:57:10 EDT 2023

I attended the Badger clinic at the 2016 NMRA National Convention. I use a siphon feed (cup attached to the bottom). If I stop spraying for even the shortest time possible, I detach the color cup and spray cleaner (or windex) then water. Never let paint dry in the airbrush.
If spraying solvent enamel, run lacquer thinner or other paint thinner through following the same rules.
This was the best help to me. I very rarely take my brushes apart now.

Mike Shockley