[om-list] Directions

Mark Butler butlerm at middle.net
Thu Nov 9 10:40:45 EST 2000

Luke,

That is fine with me.

Take the Lagoon exit, turn south on to Main street at the first four way
intersection, proceed around the S curve until Main street is going south
again, and then take the first convenient left to go one block to 100 East, at
which point you can proceed north to my house, which is the last house on the
right as 100 East goes up Farmington Canyon.

- Mark