[om-list] System Design

Tom and other Packers TomP at Burgoyne.Com
Thu Nov 9 09:04:11 EST 2000

Luke

    Sounds fine.

tomp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luke Call" <lacall at onemodel.org>
To: <om-list at onemodel.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 4:59 AM
Subject: Re: [om-list] System Design

OK; how about Fri morn, 24th, at 9:00? Our family picture time was
changed to 5:30 anyway so I should be safe. To get to Mark's house,
should I take the Lagoon exit and follow the street numbers? Utah
addresses being sane as they are...

Luke

--
Help us put all knowledge in one bucket: www.onemodel.org.