[om-list] argouml

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Mon Mar 5 08:44:21 EST 2001

Mark,
Has ArgoUML been any help to you or did you decide it wasn't the best
way to go? I know when I first tried it, it was not obvious how to do
some operations and I had to ask for help on their mailing list; it went
better after that. If you try some things that don't seem to work I may
have dealt with it before. I also heard they have just released version 0.9.

I hope I'm not too irritating sometimes. Thanks to everyone for your
contribution.

I'm rereading tom's now-ancient comments on fuzzy sets etc....

Luke