[om-list] Re: Pragmatism (and update)

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Wed Feb 28 08:44:22 EST 2001

We are so much in agreement on what's important; I continue to learn
from Mark and Tom.

FYI I'm reviewing our old email from the list as time permits (I added
an archive of the old list to the web site also) to make sure I have
what is needed in the use cases, which are dragging on and on. Hopefully
I'll send you some minor progress very soon. Mark, how's the model
documentation?

I wish there were more time in each day to get the software prototype
running; I am working on it and it will happen eventually, but I still
think about it daily during other tasks.

Thanks,
Luke