[om-list] Re: Spiritual Action [and a database thought]

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Sat Mar 24 19:14:05 EST 2001

Delightful reading, Mark.

BTW, sometime it might be good to have a postgresql installation or
something equivalent that we can start coding against. I pick that one
because it's a decent free relational database with room to grow into.
Our metamodel could map to it easily, but we could change to some other
DB type if/when we want/need something different. Maybe sometime I can
start reading up on it unless someone knows it already.

I'm wondering if it might be good to make the model shared to start with
for all of us, so we can see what the others do and learn/benefit from
each others' work. So a shared server in connection with a web server
where we can dump software, would be a good thing, seems to me.

Disagreements? Suggestions, or other thoughts?

Luke