[om-list] Re: Method vs. Model, etc.

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Mon May 7 07:54:00 EDT 2001

Good stuff Mark. (I'm trying to catch up on the email etc.)

I know I want to first try putting in OM the stuff I now have in various
text files, collapsible outlines, and any information from my filing
cabinet that I'd want saved in case of a fire, but that's just me. Then
evaluate bulk add methods etc.