[om-list] Re: Method vs. Model, etc.

Tom and other Packers TomP at Burgoyne.Com
Mon May 7 10:12:12 EDT 2001

OM and Mark:

    Personally, I think a one unified, generalised method of inference is
both possible and desirable, for the same reason that one model is.  I'll be
writing more about this later.

tomp

----- Original Message -----
From: "Luke Call" <lacall at onemodel.org>
To: "Mark Butler" <butlerm at middle.net>
Cc: "Tom and other Packers" <TomP at Burgoyne.Com>; "One Model List"
<om-list at onemodel.org>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: [om-list] Re: Method vs. Model, etc.

Good stuff Mark. (I'm trying to catch up on the email etc.)

I know I want to first try putting in OM the stuff I now have in various
text files, collapsible outlines, and any information from my filing
cabinet that I'd want saved in case of a fire, but that's just me. Then
evaluate bulk add methods etc.