[om-list] Re: Hello

Luke Call lacall at onemodel.org
Fri Aug 24 20:49:34 EDT 2001

Tom,
Exciting ideas.

It isn't hard to find cross-platform ways to develop code. Lisp, Python,
Perl, Java, even C can be cross-platform. You also get gui if you use
Java, or C++/Gtk, or perl/Tk, or python/tk, or maybe somehow Lisp can
also do a GUI. I would really avoid writing OS-specific code.

Since OM doesn't have a working line of code no one could expect you to
follow a given model--I still think about it daily but have no time
lately--extremely frustrating. I want to try doing a prototype with
FramerD/scheme (like lisp) and see what it's like.

Luke