[om-list] Introducing myself again ...

Thomas L. Packer at home ThomasAndMegan at Middle.Net
Thu Aug 29 10:44:43 EDT 2002

Hello Rajeev

    Thank you for your letter.  I will have to read it again to digest this
information.

    So, you will be graduating from the university soon?  Do you have a job
now?  What will you do to earn money after you graduate?

    How much do you envision OM being related to, or a part of, your career?

    Luke Call has been in charge of our domain and web page thus far.  He
will respond to your offer to help with our web site, and will provide the
final approval.  As for my opinion, I believe that it would be a good idea
for you to help us in any way that you want.

    Do you have a web page now that we could look at?

    Have you travelled in the world much?  Where have you lived?  Or where
have you visited?  What is your native language?

ciao,
tomp
a.k.a. Thomas Packer

Víðar sum quem nihil obstat.